Welcome to CPR Washington
We offer several American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR/AED and First Aid classes for businesses, schools, healthcare providers, hospital staffs, recreational staffs, small office groups, mothers groups, large corporations and at home family training. Instructors are all AHA BLS Instructors with an array of EMS field experience. Check out our class calendar or contact us to get your class setup. We service the Greater Puget Sound region, including Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Everett, and Eastside Cities. Occasionally we head East and service areas such as Spokane, Yakima, and Chelan County.
COMING SOON- NEW CPRWA LOCATION TBD. Enjoy visiting our designated location to take your CPR class, more details to follow..
All class participants who successfully pass course are issued a American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR card which is valid for two years.
CPR Training in Action
- We travel to your place of business or you can attend one of our classes held at various locations throughout WA State. Check out the class calendar to view our current class schedules.
- COMING SOON 2016-17 NEW CPRWA LOCATION.
- Complete a class request form to setup a class for you and your employees.
- American Heart Association Heartsaver Certification cards issued upon successful completion of course, cards are valid for two years.
- Payment due upon online registration via Paypal. See cancellation and refund policy before submitting payment.